30 Days of Free Select Access
Get access to rotating monthly premium video lessons. Select Access is the only way to get free access to Premium content.
Select Access content changes every month, so keep an eye out for changing topics and materials.
Select Membership includes free weekly email lessons (the same as free subscribers). Once you sign up, you can choose your own lesson topics.
Music offers a lifetime of fascinating learning. Music Protest keeps you focused and a Select Access membership lets you see if Music Protest is right for you.
Register for Free Weekly Lessons
Current Select Access Collection
- Basics and Introduction – Guitar Basics Module #1
- Tips, Tricks and Production – Ableton/Push 2 Module #5
- Major and Minor Scale and Chord Formulas
- Arpeggio Inversions and Pedalling
- How to Practice: Bass Groove
- Bass Line Contour Strategy Guide
- Filtering in Ableton Wavetable
- Sound Design Method with Ableton Wavetable
- Introduction to Wavetable Synthesis
- Music Theory Terminology – Ableton/Push 2 Module #1
- Melodic Music Theory – Ableton/Push 2 Module #4
- Embellishing Your Own Guitar Style
- 5 Scale Shapes and 4 Tone Types
- Bass Arpeggios
- Playing What You Hear on Guitar
- Essential Concepts for Bass
- Rhythm Music Theory – Ableton/Push 2 Module #3
- Major and Minor Music Theory – Ableton/Push 2 Module #2