This certificate represents a student's completion of basic and fundamental lessons in music. Lessons include the following topics:
- Music theory concepts such as scales, keys and arpeggios. These lessons are common to all musicians, regardless of instrument.
- Basic techniques that empower a student to play an instrument, record music or read and write notation/tab.
- Familiarity with the terminology and essential concepts that make it easy for musicians to talk and communicate with each other during the creative process.
- Essentials of composition including harmony, melody and rhythm
- Music Theory Terminology – Ableton/Push 2 Module #1 -
- Rhythm Music Theory – Ableton/Push 2 Module #3 -
- Major and Minor Music Theory – Ableton/Push 2 Module #2 -